Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Could you describe what its like to get upper and lower false teeth?

Can you still talk the same? Can people tell when they kiss you? Does it feel like big pieces of plastic in your mouth? Do they slip? How long till you feel comfortable with them? If you've had this experience please share your opinions.

Could you describe what its like to get upper and lower false teeth?
false teeth take a couple of months to get use too,(uppers)


(lowers) are very hard to get use too, everything will be different %26amp; trying. sorry !
Reply:I only have uppers. Mine are the prettiest teeth I have ever had. For the first time in my life, I don't cover my mouth when I smile. I was afraid that my mouth would feel full or I would gag, but I haven't had that problem. As for talking, there were a few words I had trouble with but within a week I was talking OK. I had trouble with k words. Use a good denture adhesive and you won't have to worry about slippage. I eat corn on the cob, ribs and anything else I want to. Having my teeth pulled and getting dentures was one of the best decisions I have made.



Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment