Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Would you reveal to someone that you two of your front teeth are false?

My roommate just did the other night. Maybe she wants to be my friend and is trying to tell me stuff about her.

Would you reveal to someone that you two of your front teeth are false?
It's a part of how women bond. If you're roomates, you are going to know more than just stuff like that about each other. Try not being so stuffy. She opened up to you. If she told you something that personal, she must really like you as a friend. Good friends are hard to find. You should feel happy that she feels comfortable enough to open up to you.
Reply:Sure, I would. It's no big deal. Depends on the context of the conversation.


I wouldn't, out of the blue, say to someone: "hey, guess what, my two front teeth are false". That would be a bit strange, but if teeth came up in conversation, then yeah, I don't see a problem.



company

No comments:

Post a Comment