Wednesday, May 13, 2009

False tooth and dental bonding?

i fell about a day ago on my face, right on the left side of my mouth, my top lip on the is completely swollen +my two teeth on the left side of my mouth, specificaly the most crooked one, are loose now. on that side of my mouth, those two teeth have always been crooked compared to the rest of my teeth. i like my teeth but they were always a bit pointy, so im figuring since im going i might as weel ask what i can do about these things. the one tooth that i hit is the most crooked/ a bit pointy, i actualy even chipped it a bit more, %26amp; its super loose so now it looks even pointer. i figure i might have 2 remove that tooth, get a false one, and maybe get some dental bonding for my other pointy teeeth, which is about 3 or 4 other ones. i am 16, my parents want me to go to the dentist and just ask about what i can do for my teeth. i want to pull that one out because its really the only crooked tooth on that side, so y would i get braces, anyway bout how much would all this cost?

False tooth and dental bonding?
A loose tooth may tighten back up if it is splinted properly and allowed to heal. Your dentist can best assess your situation. Any minor chips are usually able to be fixed with bonded composite or porcelain restorations. The sooner you see a dentist, the better your options will be. Good luck to you!



Luggage

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you


    Dental Implants Manchester CT

    ReplyDelete