Sunday, August 2, 2009

A false Perment tooth?

I had to have a tooth removed. My dentist is suggesting that I see an orthrodontist about having braces to close the gap. I am wondering about a Perment tooth screwed in? Has anyone had any experiense with it.

A false Perment tooth?
I believe you are referring to an Implant or fake tooth that is attached to the bone. This procedure, the implant attachment or post is placed in the bone, this step is preformed by an oral surgeon and then later after healing, your dentist will attach the crown or fake tooth to the post. Although if you need orthodontic treatment it may be advisable to leave this opening for correcting your bite. You may need the space for this alignment to be preformed. You may want to check with an orthodontist first. Hope I've been of some help and good luck.



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment