Sunday, August 2, 2009

Gum disease?

I have had gum disease problems since i was a kid. Now that I'm older my dentist says my teeth are getting lose and I should consider getting them pulled and getting false teeth. She says I'm having bone loss. I was thinking about checking into permanent teeth but unsure if i would even be a right candidate for this plus the price seems to be out of reach. I regret that in my younger days I didn't do more to control this problem but it seems to late now. Any suggestions. I just don't want to have problems eating with false teeth as some friends I know have. Is there any other procedures that can be done that makes artificial teeth stay in place better? Any advice would be appreciated.

Gum disease?
Periodontal disease is heredity mostly. you can start working on your gums. Brush your gums but, not away from your teeth. Glyoxide is a peroxide type of mouth disinfectant. this works good around gums and also lightens your teeth. You should call around and find out who in your town has an ultrasonic cavitron this will get your gums on the right path without periodontal surgery. You must be ready to begin a whole different regiment of tooth brushing/gum brushing. You can save your teeth if u do this. Remember do bot brush your gums away from your teeth. this will do more harm. you want to stimulate your gums so they will regrow around your teeth. This should hold your teeth in you want to get your gums so that they do not bleed. no matter how hard u brush. I had a spot that i was told would not regrow but i worked it until it regenerated healthy stimulation and circulation i believe works because it did heal on me and it as getting very serious. Remember to brush all your gums and teeth. don't get slack in this. Don't get in a bad routine of not brushing. or even missing a spot. it could be detrimental to your teeth. Good luck. If u don't understand write me and I'll try to be more specific. Happy brushing, start with a child or soft brush.



my cat

No comments:

Post a Comment