Monday, April 20, 2009

What dentists can i go to 2 have false teeth in nottingham area that don't cost the earth?

there is no dentists for nhs in where i live

What dentists can i go to 2 have false teeth in nottingham area that don%26#039;t cost the earth?
I wish I could help u! I actually do work at a denture lab called Affordable Dentures! %26amp; it%26#039;s affordable %26amp; a nice looking denture. Maybe u can check their website.
Reply:Don%26#039;t bother looking there. Buy yourself a ticket to Phnom Penh, Cambodia where you can rent a room for $10 US per night and get all your dental work done by Dr. Som at the Smile dental clinic for 1/5th the cost of western prices. I know. I had 28 crowns done for $1700 US! Excellent work and no pain. Thorough, sanitary and the guy speaks English. Call him and find out what he charges. Say Ross told you about him. 855 12 910 316. By the way, Cambodia is a great country to visit.Good luck!



small business

No comments:

Post a Comment