Friday, July 31, 2009

Corrective dental work for teeth neglect?

It's been a long time since I been to the dentist, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a place to that might do permanant false teeth

Corrective dental work for teeth neglect?
Depending on where you are from, look for an Affordable Dentures, or Dentures Direct near you. They are the cheapest and best I have found. I have not used them for dentures yet, but my hubby got a partial. I have used them for teeth extraction. And, lots of friends have used them for full sets.


Here is a link to Affordable Dentures...


http://www.affordabledentures.com/
Reply:I heard affordable dentures were really good, my dad went there and got his upper and lower done in 1 day. They look really nice



makeup games

No comments:

Post a Comment