Friday, July 31, 2009

Crest Pro Health Rinse for people with no teeth?

Do you think Crest Pro Health is good/necessary for people with no teeth? My grandpa just got diagnosed with cancer and has to start chemo/radiation and he can no longer wear his false teeth. Do you think it is a good idea I buy this for him since it kills germs and all? Or is there something else I could recommend?

Crest Pro Health Rinse for people with no teeth?
when my hubby was on chemo, his mouth became sore and full of blisters so he couldnt brush his teeth or use toothbrush (just a side effect of chemo) the nurses at the hospital gave him special mouthwashes to numb his mouth and products to clean his mouth also. Speak with the nurses or doctors that are treating your grandpa. I am sure they will have something for him, or advise you on what to use.
Reply:Yes you can



accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment